Abstract / Full Paper Submission and Author Guidelines
It is planned to publish the peer reviewed and selected papers of CIEMA 2022 as proceedings with Springer in their prestigious “Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering” series (https://www.springer.com/series/7818). This series is indexed by Scopus. (Approval received).
Authors are requested to prepare their papers in the exact format as the sample paper for LNEE, Springer Series, available at Downloads Section . Failure to do so can result in the exclusion of the paper from the Springer proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers. All papers must be prepared using Microsoft Word only. For detailed instructions for authors, kindly visit the following link: https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to any other journal or conference. Only full papers of minimum 8 pages and maximum 15 pages prepared according to the given Springer template, available at Downloads Section will be considered. Similarity index must not exceed 10% (including self-contents and others).
Authors are requested to submit their files of abstracts / camera ready full papers using the following link: Submission Link (Easy Chair).
Abstract Preparation Guidelines:
- Paper abstract should be prepared as per the given template only, in maximum 300 words. Abstract template is available at Downloads Section.
- Title of the paper : Times New Roman 14 font Bold, centered.
- Authors names and affiliations: Times New Roman 11 font italic, centered.
- ABSTRACT HEADING (TIMES NEW ROMAN 11 CAP FONT BOLD):
- Abstract text: Times New Roman 11 font
- KEYWORDS HEADING : (TIMES NEW ROMAN 11 CAP FONT BOLD)
- Keywords to be written Times New Roman 11 font.
- Abstracts to be submitted online via Easy Chair submission system portal.
Camera Ready Full Paper Preparation Guidelines: Authors must follow the camera-ready Word template for preparing full papers, available at Downloads Section.
(1) Ensure that the full paper is formatted as per the given template (minimum 8 pages and maximum 15 pages). Paper template is available at Downloads Section.
(3) All submitted papers will be thoroughly peer-reviewed based on originality, significance and clarity.
(4) Plagiarism Policy: Similarity index must not exceed 10% (including self-contents and others).
(5) If any model / concept / figure / table / data are taken from any previously published work, authors must cite adequate reference to the original work.
(6) If any author(s) is using any copyrighted material, it is the sole responsibility of the author(s) to acquire prior permission from the copyright holder. Otherwise, such papers will not be included in conference publications and will be discarded from further considerations.
(7) All papers will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers on double blind peer review basis. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and present the paper.